Saturday, January 1, 2011

Clean again!

So on Thursday Mom decided I needed to get a bath and get my nails trimmed. So she took me to the groomer place and guess what - she left me there almost all day! Do you know how hard it is to be around all those yapping four-leggers all day. Big ones, little ones, loud ones, quiet ones and I think I even spotted a cat or two, yucch!! I would much rather have just stayed home and curled up on Mom and Dad's bed. At least that way I wouldn't have had to wear this Christmas ribbon around my neck the rest of the day. By the way, Christmas was my birthday, I am nine years old. Dad says that in human years I am almost as old as he is! Wow, that's old. Is that why I am getting all this white on my face and legs.

Oh, by the way, if any body wants to say something to me, even if you are far away, just click Comment and say your piece, I will make sure Dad or Mom reads it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment